Another slow week of blogging for me. We have certainly been busy, but I'm not sure I need to rehash the daily ups and downs right now for fear I might sound a little crazy. One thing is for sure, when I look in the eyes of Aubrey and Henry, all my frustrations melt away (at least for that moment.) They are beautiful, aren't they? Spoken like a true mom.

2 comments:
But of course they are beautiful! And look at those blue eyes on that boy. How great it would be for him to have dark hair and blue eyes, and Aubrey with blonde hair and brown eyes!
Then we'd have three red heads, one blonde, one dark haired little guy!
How lucky we are no matter the hair color!
Not only are they beautiful, they are precious one of the kind teasures!! We really need to make time to get our schedules together.
Post a Comment