Brian and Aubrey just returned from a last minute trip to visit Brian's family in Minnesota and Wisconsin. We only had enough miles for two tickets, so Henry and I had to stay behind. Looks like we missed out on some great fun. They spent a night in St. Paul and Aubrey was able to play with her aunts, uncles and
cousins. Then they headed up to Brian's parent's cabin (house) in
WI where she spent her days running down the lane, taking boat rides, and playing with Grandma and Grandpa. I think she loved having some alone time with Daddy and riding on the airplane, of course. I'm certain they both loved getting out of this Texas heat for a while.
Here are a few photos from their trip. Although I did pack Aubrey's bag, it's apparent I had no influence on how her dad chose to dress her. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him dress a daughter... or fix her hair.
On the plane and ready to go.

First boat ride of the trip. Please note she is wearing TWO jackets, yet has on shorts. hmmmm.

The cabin. Grandpa is hard at work.

Grandma tending the flowers

Aubrey inside the birdcage, or should I say Trucker Aubrey. Yes, she isn't wearing pants.

Running down the lane with Buster. Again, love this season's outerwear... footie pajamas and tennis shoes.

3 comments:
Was it uncle Brian's idea to have Aubrey NOT WEARING HER PANTS!!!!!!![I agree that the new summer fashions are somewhat related to pj's] From:R.J. and MOLLY
LOL. Your comments about how daddy dressed her are hilarious! Still chuckling... so funny (thankfully she was out in the woods, right?)
-maridon
Looks like Aubrey was having a blast. No pants, oh well. I love the cabin...awsome place. Hope you and Henry enjoyed your time together. Love, Aunt Barbara
Post a Comment