Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thumb glorious thumb


Yes, sweet Aubrey still loves her thumb.  Turns out she's not alone.  Henry has been sleeping like a champ at nap time the last few days, and going down with little or no protest. It's all because of the thumb.  That's right, he has found it and I think it will be a LONG time before he gives it up.  Every time I go in to wake him (yes, I am having to wake him now when it's time to eat) he is sucking on that thing like his life depends on it.  Even when he's a little overtired and cranky right before nap time, he gets this look of excitement when I go to swaddle him because he knows I'm going to wrap his arm in just the right position for him to easily shove the thumb in his mouth.   It is indeed glorious for now.  Ask me again when our savings is drained by dental bills.

0 comments: