Aubrey is taking it all in stride. She seems better with each day and really loves Henry. She gets a little out of sorts when someone comes by to visit. I think she senses that they are here to see Henry and gets a little jealous. Today she left the room when a friend was over and was quiet for a little too long... so we knew something was up. Brian went to check on her and found that she had climbed into Henry's crib and was sucking on his pacifier. She keeps saying "I'm a baby now." So, she is a textbook case of a child reverting when a new sibling arrives.
My mom is still here and will stay through the end of next week. That will be a huge help since Brian starts his internship on Monday. After that, I'll be flying solo... so our blog may suffer for a while!
Here are a few more photos of the little man and his sis.
The burrito

Getting ready to take Henry on his first walk. Aubrey has a "skateboard" attachment and gets to stand and ride.

My dear friend from high school and college, Lisa, is in town from Louisiana and brought a yummy dinner by last night with her youngest of three boys, Lane. It's amazing all the life changes we have been through together!

Hanging out with Henry

Trying to hold big sister's hand


1 comments:
Jill, what great pics. I know it will be hard when Judi leaves but you can do it. You may fine that Aubrey helps more. I love the pictures. Love, Aunt Barbara
Post a Comment