Saturday, June 28, 2008

One Month Old!

It's hard to believe Henry has been here for a month already. The time is definitely going by fast this time around.  Of course, it does seem like forever since I've slept for any long period or left the house for more than a few minutes.  Henry continues to be a joy and falls asleep easily, which is such a blessing.  He is a little fussy right now when he is awake and likes to be held, but I don't mind the cuddle time.  I also think the antibiotics are contributing to his mood, so I'll be thankful when we are done with them on Monday.  He is more alert now and I think a smile is in the near future.  Aubrey has been doing better the last few days.  She is a different person when we get out of the house and do something.  The logistics are tricky right now, but I'm making an effort to get out and about a little more each week so Aubrey doesn't go crazy.

Big sister and little brother

A short walk in the hot Texas sun

0 comments: