Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You know you've had a hard few days when...

you'd rather be here...
doing this... (but definitely NOT wearing that)
Not much more to say about that!  Aubrey has been sick, and there is no question that it brings out the worst in both of us. I mean really. Dreaming of 6 months away from it all on a luxury cruise? 1. Worst mom of the year for wanting to escape. 2. And escape to the ship?  Apparently I have the worst memory, cuz I'm sure there is no place better than right here with my family. (By the way. We are very blessed with healthy children. How dare I complain. But I am human and I'm a tired mom, so indulge me for a minute. Thanks. OK, I'm done).

1 comments:

J.Goolsby said...

In the words of Miss Bette Davis,"Hold on boys, it's going to be a bumpy ride."

Normal, normal, normal tired Mom emotions!

Just BREATHE!

love ya'