Yesterday, my mom and I took the kids out to lunch and then to see some prairie dogs at this fun store called Jackalope. Aubrey loves seeing them bask in the sun. Even Henry got a little excited , thrusting his right arm out as if to say "see, I see, do you see?" It's his universal sign for everything now. While the kids were napping, I made it down to the Plaza and walked around for a bit and took some photos.
Today has been a little slow. Aubrey has been complaining that her lips hurt, and pointing inside her mouth. I thought maybe she had developed an ulcer inside her check as a result of her little bug. Well, turns out her tongue is full of blisters. Poor thing. It hurts her to eat and she is crabby, cuz the girl likes to eat. A quick call to the Doc confirmed it's probably just part of whatever virus she had/has, so we're trying to feed her cold, soft food and hope it passes quickly. We did make it to the playground after lunch to help wear them out. Might have been too much. Aubrey pitched a world class fit when we returned (over who knows what) and went straight to bed for a nap. She actually slept, which will mean a late night. Oh well. I think she needed the nap more than I need her to go to bed early.










1 comments:
gorgeous pics! are you ever coming home?
Post a Comment