Oh wait, I lied. Henry knows one color, yellow or "yeayo." There. Something worth remembering!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Nothing
For those of you who actually read this blog regularly, you have probably noticed a gradual decline in the number of posts. So, one of two things is happening. I have either been so busy I don't have time to write, or, I have nothing to write about. Believe it or not, I think both of those reasons are accurate. With the kids home all day, every day, this summer, I don't have a lot of free time to sit and rehash the day's events. And while our days are packed with "life", we haven't been doing much that requires me to whip out the camera. Busy, yes. Exciting, not so much. So here is a post to tell you that I really have nothing to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment