Thursday, September 9, 2010

End of summer trip

We took advantage of some last minute airfare prices and made a quick trip up to Minnesota and Wisconsin to visit Brian's family this past weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't have room to haul my camera up there, so I only have a few pictures to share from Grandpa's camera. I am kicking myself that we didn't get a photo of the kids with all their cousins or one of them with grandma and grandpa. We all enjoyed the MUCH cooler weather. The kids loved getting to play with their older cousins and it was great to catch up with everyone. We just wish we could do it more often.

Henry's first tractor ride... in his jammies of course.
Still in jammies, watching the big kids play while wearing sister's gold shoes.
Aubrey and Tommy "relaxing" on the hammock. It's amazing no one ended up in the lake.

Bye Bye summer!

0 comments: