Thursday, September 9, 2010

First day of Pre-school!!!!! (finally)

Can you tell it's been a long hot summer with restless kids? We were all so anxious for school to start this week.

Actually, Aubrey's first day would have been yesterday, but we didn't get back from MN until late last night. It was a short day anyway (only 1.5 hrs) so she didn't miss much. After not getting to sleep until 10:30pm, she was still up and ready to go at 7:30am. She has been looking forward to this day for a LONG time. Her last first day of preschool! Aubrey is in Pre-K this year and is so ready to learn new things. She will go four morning a week. I can hardly believe it. I love to see her enthusiasm. I hope it lasts all year!

Henry is in the Two's this year and will go two mornings a week. His first day was today, but it was a really short day. Only 45 mins and I had to stay with him! He walked right in and headed straight for the play dough. I think it was about 5 mins before he realized I was still there.

I am so excited about both of their teachers and look forward to a great year.











0 comments: