Tuesday, October 28, 2008

5 Months


Yep, you guessed it.  Henry is a month older and growing.  He is doing really well, considering his skin is like leather and must itch like crazy!  He just started to reach for and hold toys two days ago and really loves chewing on anything that comes near him.  He hasn't rolled over yet, but I'm certain that will happen, along with all the other milestones, when I'm not even paying attention. He still sleeps well most nights.  He woke up for the first time in a few months last week and has been doing it off and on since then.  Growth spurt?  Let's hope so.  His daytime sleep has gotten better, at least for now :).  I'm still dairy, nut and berry free. Not sure it's the source of his skin and reflux issues, but at least it seems to be helping me lose some of the baby weight!  He is quick to smile and I love that about him.  It took serious work to get smiles out of Aubrey, so I appreciate every one of them.

Henry is a joy... (pause, he just woke up).  Did I say joy?  Yes, I meant it, even when I want to pull my hair out.  

0 comments: