We had another great trip to Minnesota this summer and it's sad that I'm just know getting around to posting the photos. We flew out of Dallas, so we decided to go up a little early that day and spend a few hours with my friend Holly from college. I loved getting to see her and her family. The kids had a ball playing and it was a nice way to break up the day. Thanks Holly!
The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. I felt like I hardly saw them! There is quite an age range (3yrs-15yrs) but they all got along so well. I'm sure it was work for the older ones, but my kids felt so cool and loved every minute of it. We managed to squeeze in a trip to Lego Land, which was also a huge hit.
As most of you know, Brian's mom suffers from frontotemporal dementia. She now lives in a home specially designed to care for patients with memory loss. We had some really good visits with her this last trip and were able to bring her home for a few hours on several days for visits with the whole family. I'm so glad I brought my camera this trip. We even got a few smiles!







0 comments:
Post a Comment