Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Privacy
I've been putting it off for a long time, but I've finally decided to make this blog private. I have a lot of reasons, that I won't bore you with here. Mainly, I want to protect the kids. I started this blog for us, our family and friends, and I don't need someone half way around the world keeping tabs on our life. So... by the end of the week, I will be inviting people to view the blog and you won't be able to access it without an invitation. If you think I may not have your email address, or you are interested in keeping up with us and are "a friend of a friend", please either email me or leave a comment with your email address and I'll be sure to add you to the list. Thanks for understanding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment