Here's what we've been up to...
Aubrey did GREAT with her one week intensive swim class. She is swimming! I still have to keep a close eye, but as long as she remembers to keep her head down, use her arms, and look down again after a breath, she does great.
The kids at my old high school, St. Michael's Academy. I met up with one my best friends from back in the day last weekend for an impromptu reunion. Our 20th is next year, but with such a small school, we were close with just about every class. The class of 90 was having a family bar-b-que, so we crashed the party (not really) and had a great time. I saw some people I hadn't seen in 20 years!
The kids went to their first baseball game this week. The Round Rock Express vs. The Albuquerque Isotopes . We scored some free tickets from a friend that included free dinner, drinks, and the best seat in the ballpark... the pool. It truly is the only way to comfortably watch baseball in the Texas heat. However, with kids in the water, I didn't watch a single play. Keeping an eye on these two is a full time job. (Notice how Henry is poised to launch the ball onto the head of a teenage girl who is working hard to be cool).


0 comments:
Post a Comment