Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Here comes the... snow?

Yes, it snowed here yesterday. Crazy. It was a wet snow, but it did manage to accumulate enough for some snow balls, which Aubrey loved. Henry is still not a fan. I was OK with it as long as it didn't interfere with the kids going to school. They did let out an hour early yesterday, which was a little overkill, but at least I was already at school helping out with Aubrey's class, so I didn't mind. Today the sun is shining and it's in the 50's. That's a Texas winter for ya.

So happy...

Henry's one and only smile. Seconds later he was pelted by the above featured snowball, and that was the end of his fun.




Did I mention Henry wasn't happy?



But she was.

Aubrey and her new buddy Clara, our neighbor, couldn't get enough of the white stuff.

0 comments: