Then.
September 2008.

And now. September 2009. What a change! No more babyface :(.



Aubrey and her teacher, Ms. Jami. Doesn't she looked thrilled? Really, she was. She had been wearing her backpack since about 7am. I'm surprised she wasn't up and dressed at about 4am.

Today was Henry's first day of Mother's Day Out.. all 45 mins of it! And it wasn't really a day out since I had to stay with him the whole time. Hmmm. He will go twice a week, and by the end of the month, will be there a full 4 hours each time. WHAHOOOO. I say that now. What will I do with myself for a whole 8 hours a week!!! Somehow I think I will fill the time quickly, and hopefully be a better me, mother, housekeeper, wife and who knows what else because of it. He is definitely the youngest in his class and still seems like such a baby. I know it will be a rough transition with no morning nap and no mommy. Luckily, he really started walking in the last few days, so hopefully the other kids won't run him over.
Then.
Sept 2008 (ok, so he wasn't in "school" last year, but this was taken on Aubrey's first day last year). What an even bigger change!







1 comments:
I can tell you that boy has the biggest smile, and the biggest cry! Brings back lots of memories of first days of school! Lots of hugs, GiGi
Post a Comment