Saturday, February 7, 2009

No more toupee...

Ok, Ok. So I realize Henry's hair got a little out of control. I just didn't realize how out of control until this week. It was a MESS the last two days! I've been so focused on getting him to feel better, I just didn't have a chance to deal with it. Plus, how do you cut a squirmy baby's hair? Well, let me tell you, it isn't easy.

With Brian's help today, we managed to give Henry his first haircut. I was a little nervous, or a lot nervous, that I would make him look worse. In the end, it turned out well, I think. He looks different to me, but still cute as a bug.

Before. Serious post-nap bedhead.

After.  Sweet little man.

2 comments:

Barbara and John said...

Jill, he looka so cute. I love his new look. I love his eyes. Love, Aunt Barbara

LifeisPeachey said...

The before picture is priceless! I love the new hair cut.