Monday, February 23, 2009

A house full o' love.

Today, my dear friend Lisa stopped by on her way into town for a visit with her family. I love catching up with her and it's so fun to see our children play together. All five of them!  The house was full of noise, and love of course. Lisa has three boys, God bless her, and they are all simply precious! The last time we had them all together was a few days after Henry was born, I think. How time flies! Here's a few pics from the day.

Beautiful Lisa lovin' on Henry
Henry and Lane. 3 months apart and a few pounds too!  Look at those luscious cheeks!  
Aubrey, Powell and Reese
Baby Lane



1 comments:

Maridon said...

How precious! I don't think Will had much to do with those boys, other than the obvious, of course! They all look like "mini-me's" of Lisa! Soooo cute! Tell her hi for me.