We've been so busy working on the kitchen, I haven't had a chance to update you on the progress! Well, the painting is almost done, the countertops are on, the sink is in, the hardware is almost all on, and the backsplash tile is almost all up and ready for grouting. There are a lot of "almosts" at this point, but we are almost back to a fully functioning kitchen, which is HUGE. Unfortunately, the cooktop was not working properly and had to be returned, so I still can't boil water, but the old ovens and microwave are back in (for now), so we can do a little better than cereal and sandwiches. I'll let the photos do the talking...<
Countertop install


1 comments:
Looks amazing!!! I saw a peek of the chairs you decided on. Where are they from? Makes me wanto to do our kitchen!
Post a Comment