I rode on the Rail Runner train with my GiGi. The train went from Santa Fe to Downtown Bernalillo. I went very fast and very slow. Super-duper fast on the countryside. Samuel was missing me. So was Miss Jamie. Miss Jamie is my teacher of school. I saw lots of other Rail Runner trains. I saw mountains that were big, down to ten. That means they were very very high. There were other stops and other people were going to Albuquerque. I was going to downtown Bernalillo and everything was very fun. Grandad picked me up at the station and drove me to the restaurant for lunch. I had a tortilla. Thank you GiGi and Grandad for taking me to the restaurant and for taking me on the train.
I went on the train with GiGi
This is the inside of the rail runner train.
The station
The conductor
That's the conductor again.
I was on the roof of the train. I wasn't on the roof because I might fall off. I was inside, almost to the roof.
I saw more cars than one.
This is when we were driving to GiGi and Grandad's house.
GiGi took a picture of me


0 comments:
Post a Comment