Wednesday, May 21, 2008

39 weeks

I ended up going for my check-up a day early since I've been experiencing a lot of sharp abdominal pain this week.  The baby is sitting on my right side 99% of the time and the ligament is being stretched to the max.  So, that is probably causing the pain, but they wanted to check to make sure I don't have something more going on.  They hooked me up to the monitor for a while and the baby looks great.  I'm contracting some, but I'm certainly not in active labor.  They did some lab work, so I should know later today if I have some kind of infection. I'm still at 2cm, so no progress on that front, which is a little frustrating. For now, I just have to take it easy so I don't irritate the ligament.

1 comments:

sharon said...

I think the peacocks scared your ligaments. So sorry to hear of your uncomfortableness these days. Hang in there mama.